Company principles and initiatives
Fusic Co., Ltd. ("Fusic") strives to contribute to the development of society by taking full advantage
of its advanced IT skills and creativity. As such, we believe it is our social responsibility to
properly protect personal information, and we undertake the following initiatives to that end.
- 1. Fusic will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information, giving consideration to the
business content and scale.
- 2. Fusic will specify the purposes of use for personal information and take appropriate measures to
ensure that the use of the personal information does not extend beyond the purposes of use.
- 3. Fusic will comply with laws regarding usage of personal information, policies set by the
government and other related regulations.
- 4. Fusic will establish a security management system to prevent the leakage, loss, deletion or
damage of personal information. Moreover, we will take appropriate corrective and preventive
measures for accidents relating to personal information.
- 5. Fusic will establish and inquiry counter to promptly respond to requests for the disclosure of,
inquiries about, and complaints regarding personal information.
- 6. Fusic will continuously reexamine the personal information protection management system and make
improvements where appropriate.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company and Personal Information Protection Manager
- Fusic CO., LTD.
- Corporate Planning Headquarters: Koji Oda
- Mail: email@example.com
Purposes of Use
We use personal information for the following purposes.
- 1. Answering questions and requests
- 2. Providing materials and information
- 3. Service improvements and enhancements
- 4. Registering accounts to use 360
- 5. Contacting for 360 maintenance
- 6. Billing
- 7. Guiding information about our products and services
- 8. Distributing E-mail magazine
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- 1. After accepting the consent of the person
- 2. When required by law
Outsourcing of the Handling of Personal Information
We may outsource the handling of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to
achieve the above purposes of use.
In this case, we will select a contractor in accordance with the laws, the regulation, and our
standards with a confidentiality agreement.
We will supervise and instruct the contractors on the proper handling of personal information.
Request for Disclosure of Personal Information
We will answer to requests such as "Notification of purpose of use", "Disclosure", "Correction,
Addition or Deletion", "Suspension of use, Erasure or Suspension of provision to third parties"
(hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure, etc.") regarding the personal data.
If you request Disclosure, etc., please contact our Personal
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information and Results if the Information is not given
Providing personal information to us is voluntary.
However, if you do not provide it, it may interfere with the procedures described in [Purposes of
Use] and you may suffer disadvantages.
Personal Information Helpdesk
Myojo Building No. 3, 6F, 4-1-7 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0001
Fusic CO., LTD. [Personal Information Helpdesk]